Advertisement photo and graphics courtesy by turkeyrun.com
Press Release from Turkeyrun.com
DAYTONA BEACH, FL. (March 8, 2018) – The 29th Spring Daytona Turkey Run presented by White Diamond welcomes thousands of beautiful classic and custom cars, a massive swap meet, arts and crafts on Artisan Alley, great food and drink and so much more! The family event kicks off at 8 a.m. on Friday, March 23rd at the Daytona International Speedway, and runs through Sunday, March 25th.
The 2018 Spring Daytona Turkey Run is thrilled to once again announce the inclusion of the Soundcrafters 32nd Annual Spring Break Nationals, a car audio expo and sound competition.
In addition, guests can also enjoy:
• Celebrity Guest! Meet Rachel De Barros from “All Girls Garage” on the Velocity Channel. Saturday, March 24th from 10am-2pm.
• Hops and Hoods Beer Festival! Taste test more than 15 different local, craft and domestic beers on Saturday, March 24th from 12PM-4PM! Beer tasting tickets are $5 for 5 samples and $10 for 12 samples. Tickets can be purchased in advance or onsite. Advanced tickets include special Hops and Hoods parking.
• Live music! Enjoy the awesome musical entertainment of “The Ben Carter Band” on Friday, March 23rd and Saturday, March 24th from 10am-4pm. Sit, eat, drink and listen to great music.
• The Kids Fest and Kids Dash! FREE kids size fun with the largest traveling obstacle course in the U.S., and Quad Power jump trampoline fun. Kids ages 5-11 can also take part in the Cops and Kids Dash on Pit Road. Kids sprint to the Victory Lane finish line with members of the local police and sheriff department for photo opportunities and medals.
• Centennial Chevy Truck Celebration! Check out a vast exhibit of Chevy trucks from across the years including the 2018 Chevy Centennial Edition.
• Annual classic car parade lap around the track! Registered show cars will enjoy a fun lap around the Daytona International Speedway track on Sunday, March 25th at 2pm.
“We’ve worked hard to create an event that truly has something for everyone,” says Barbara Kelly, General Manager with Daytona Turkey Run. “Whether you are a long time auto fanatic or just looking for an affordable day of fun for your family the Spring Daytona Turkey Run is the place to be!”
The Spring Daytona Turkey Run is open to the public and features thousands of vintage, classic, custom, muscle cars, race cars and trucks on display and for sale, as well as a massive swap meet in which vendors sell and trade hard-to-find auto parts and accessories. There are also arts and crafts on Artisan Alley and a full midway of delicious food and drink vendors.
The Spring Daytona Turkey Run is presented by White Diamond and sponsored in part by Spectrum, Scootaround and Miller Lite. Admission is $10 Friday and Saturday and $5 on Sunday with free parking. Children under 11 are free when accompanied by an adult. Show hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
More information can be found at www.TurkeyRun.com
If you like this article, then like it on our Otownfun WordPress account. Also, join to be one of our followers at otownfun on WordPress. For more great events, places, and articles, please visit us out at http://www.otownfun.com
Note: All written content and images are copy righted by either by the person and or company who wrote and photograph published for this article. No duplication and or republishing of this article without the consent of Otownfun. Otownfun is not responsible for any errors and or mistakes in any articles. Any questions please contact Otownfunnow@gmail.com . ©2018 Otownfun.com