Information compiled and written by Nathan Wertheimer
Have you heard the HUGE news? Fun Spot America – Orlando is now open again. This week Fun Spot sent out a tweet by making this statement “Missing these thrills. One day closer to re-opening. (We’re hoping soon!). They just opened on Friday, May 22, 2020 with as slow opening. Now is your family’s chance to return to this attraction.
What is Fun Spot doing now in these Coronavirus pandemic times? They are here to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment. On their website this attraction posted this information for visitors:
To help maintain your health and the health and safety of our team members is our first priority. We are taking precautions to keep everyone safe, including, but not limited to:
- We are completing temperature checks for all team members prior to the start of their shift.
- Team members will be working in Clean Teams to strictly focus on enhanced sanitation, wiping down all railing, surfaces and high-touch areas regularly.
- All Food & Beverage and cash-handling team members will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Enhanced social distancing measures throughout the parks including outdoor seating reconfigured to a minimum of 6 feet apart and attraction queue lines will be 9 feet apart from each other.
- Hand sanitizers are located within eyesight throughout the parks, reminding guests to wash their hands.
- All condiments, sides and single-use utensils are available upon request.
We’re all in this together, so please do your part to maintain a safe, clean and fun environment for all to enjoy:
- Maintain a safe physical distance with anyone not in your group. You’ll see signs and reminders in the park asking you to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing.
- Be sure to wash your hands after bathroom use and use the sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
- If you see anything that needs to be cleaned or sanitized, you can ask any of our Clean Team members (wearing our Golden Rule t-shirts) for help.
- While not required, wearing a face mask is recommended. We encourage you to bring your own masks as an added precaution.
- Keep yourself and others safe, if you have symptoms, or not feeling well, please go home. We would rather have you return when you can have fun with your family and friends.
What is Fun Spot America? Fun Spot America debuted on Christmas Eve 1997 as a small five-acre park with go karts, rides and an arcade. Twenty years later, Fun Spot America has grown to include three different locations and over 100 total acres of family fun. The flagship Orlando location includes the city’s first wooden roller coaster – one of more than 20 different rides – and the Kissimmee park has more than 20 attractions, including the world’s largest skycoaster and Orlando’s only inverted wooden coaster. The Atlanta location is home to the Samson go kart track, which is over forty feet tall and 1,800 feet long – plus a brand-new Ferris wheel, indoor bumper cars and more fun for the whole family.
For more information on Fun Spot America, visit www.Fun-Spot.com . If you like this article, then like it on our Otownfun WordPress account. Also, join to be one of our followers at otownfun on WordPress. For more great events, places, and articles, please visit us at www.otownfun.com .
Note: All written content and images are copy righted by either by the person and or company who wrote and photograph published for this article. No duplication and or republishing of this article without the consent of Otownfun. Otownfun is not responsible for any errors and or mistakes in any articles. Any questions please contact Otownfunnow@gmail.com . ©2020 Otownfun.com