Article graphics courtesy by Daytona International Speedway
Press Release by Daytona International Speedway
Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
· Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
· Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
· View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
· Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Sept. 24, 2020) – Magic of Lights, the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza, returns to Daytona International Speedway, operating Nov. 13 through Jan. 2. Back for its fourth year at the “World Center of Racing,” Magic of Lights is continuing to bring a dazzling display of more than one million lights, all viewed within the comfort and safety of the guest’s vehicle. Tickets are on sale today.
Magic of Lights will continue to offer, and encourages, contactless ticketing by allowing customers to purchase tickets in advance by going online in advance at http://tickets.magicoflights.com/daytona.
Among light displays for 2020 favorite traditional displays include the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights, 12 Days of Christmas, 200-foot Candy Cane Lane and Snowflake Forest, as well as Ornament Passing and Joy to the World.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the spectacular displays, using the latest LED technology and digital animations, from the comfort of their vehicle. Tickets purchased online in advance can be used at any date, allowing customers and family the flexibility on when they choose to attend. The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours Building, through the state-of-the-art motorsports facility and conclude in the Midway display area.
Magic of Lights encourages guests to continue to adhere to local guidelines in maintaining social distancing.
Advance tickets are on sale now at www.magicoflights.com/daytona. Take advantage of special pre-sale pricing of $22 for cars and $40 for oversized vehicles for a limited time. After that, regular ticket prices include:
· $25 per car in advance, $30 per car at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $35 on weekends (Friday through Sunday). Tickets purchased in advanced can be used seven days a week and are contactless.
· Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $45 per vehicle at the gate and $50 on weekend dates.
· A special “Dash Pass” ticket that provides front-of-the-line admission on weekends will be available for $40 per car in advance, $45 per car at the gate. For oversize vehicles, the “Dash Pass” is available for $60 per vehicle in advance and $70 per vehicle at the gate.
· “Double Drive Through” will be on Tuesday nights (excluding Dec 22nd) when guests will be able to drive through the experience twice with only one ticket needed.
· Tour buses cannot be accommodated.
A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights at Daytona International Speedway will benefit the AdventHealth Foundation.
Magic of Lights is produced by a team of family entertainment professionals at FunGuys Events, each with decades of international show experience at the highest level.
For more information on Magic of Lights, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com and www.MagicOfLights.com. Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
About FunGuys Events
FunGuys Events is a division of FunGuys LLC, based in Ohio, whose principals include Ken Hudgens, Tim Murray, Eric Cole, and Grant Reeves. Hudgens, Murray and Cole each have decades of experience at Live Nation® and Feld Entertainment® as top executives in the Motor Sports divisions, with Reeves as the owner, producer and promoter of DockDogs®, Upbeat K9® and other internationally touring entertainment properties for more than 20 years.
Rupal Gor, FunGuys Events
About Daytona International Speedway
Daytona International Speedway is a state-of-the-art motorsports facility and was awarded the SportsBusiness Journal’s prestigious Sports Business Award for Sports Facility of the Year in 2016. Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500. Though the season-opening NASCAR Cup Series event garners most of the attention – as well as the largest audience in motorsports – the approximately 500-acre motorsports complex, also known as the “World Center of Racing,” boasts the most diverse schedule of racing on the globe. In addition to at least nine major event weekends, the Speedway grounds are also used extensively for events that include concerts, civic and social gatherings, car shows, photo shoots, production vehicle testing and police motorcycle training.