Article graphics are courtesy by Old Town
Information compiled and written by Robert Voss
Mark your calendar for the Halloween at Old Town in Kissimmee, which is being held on Saturday, October 31, 2020, from 5pm – 7pm. Rain or shine the event still goes on. This is a family friendly event.
It is a short drive from Downtown Orlando to Old Town in Kissimmee. Check your GPS for the best route there. There is plenty of free parking on property along with handicap parking too. It is advised to arrive early to this event. This place is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, Florida 34746.
Grab your little ghoul or goblin for a night of Halloween fun at Old Town. Celebrate the spookiest of holidays with free trick-or-treating, Halloween-themed classic car show, Thriller Dancers, and more.
Here is the event schedule as follows:
– Free trick-or-treating is from 5:00pm – 7:00pm with pre-stuffed Old Town bags filled with candy and trinkets. (While supplies last.)
– Thriller Dancers performing in front of the Old Town Stage at 7:50pm, 9:00pm and 9:50pm.
– Classic Car show from 1:00pm – 11:00pm with Live Music from Saloonatix.
Old Town has published COVID-19 safety message. We continue to work closely with local health officials and reference CDC guidelines to ensure our guests, employees, and tenants remain safe.
- Restaurants now welcome guests with an indoor capacity of 50%. Several dining locations offer outdoor seating with tables at least six feet apart.
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property.
- Restrooms have been modified to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Old Town employees will wear masks while working and will take breaks to frequently wash hands as well as utilize hand sanitation stations.
All guests are responsible for determining if they are safe to visit. The CDC advises that certain individuals may be at higher risk of effects from COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and those who fall into the CDC risk category should take extra precautions. By visiting Old Town you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Guests are not allowed to wear Halloween Costume facemask while on property for any age.
Bring your family and friends down to this event. There is much to see and do for everyone. for more information please visit myoldtownusa.com/events/halloween-old-town/.