By Nathan Wertheimer
Recently, I purchased a package of 17.5 oz Baker’s Corner Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix at my local Aldi Store in Central Florida. This package actually makes 3-dozen cookies and is considered a generic product or store brand. The product UPC code is 02605. I was excited to try this product.
The sell by date is located on the bottom of the packaging. It is believed the sell by date is good for one year. If ingredients are too hard like a brick then throw it away. Consumers will find when opening the package sandy like ingredient before being processed into cookie batter.
Aldi Store offers a “Twice as Nice Guarantee.” This means you get the item replaced along with money back. If you have any issues please see a shift manager and explain why you didn’t like this product.
These are my directions on making a cookie cake/cookie bars from this mix (These baking directions on not on the product packaging.)
Note: Do not use the directions on the packaging because it will not come out right to make cookie cake/cookie bars. While experimenting here is how I bake my cookie cake/cookie bars. I baked my cookie cake in the small toaster oven and still came out good.
Preparation you need: 8-tablespoon butter (1-Stick of butter), 1-large egg, vegetable oil and 17.5oz cookie mix.
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- MICROWAVE: the 8-tablespoon butter (1-Stick of butter) for 30 seconds and or until melted. It should be fully melted in a ceramic bowl.
- STIR: cookie mix, use melted butter, vegetable oil, and egg in a medium-mixing bowl. Cookie mix should not look sandy. Add a little more oil if needed (approximately 1/4 cup of vegetable oil). Do not over mix with oil.
- DROP: in a baking pan (Brownie size baking pan) and then flatten and even out cookie dough.
- BAKE: at 400 degrees for 22-25 minutes, or more until top is a medium brown color. Cookie dough will rise in pan. Take a toothpick to test area of baked cookie to see if it is ready to be pulled from oven or bake longer.
- STORAGE: in an airtight plastic container and or zip tie plastic bag.
- FRESHNESS: Store at room temperature, in refrigerator, and or in freezer.
- Enjoy this product and share with others.
Finally, I really enjoyed baking and eating my cookie cake. Everyone that ate this cookie cake loved it. This is one product I highly recommend. For more information
please visit www.aldi.us/en/products/pantry-essentials/baking-supplies-ingredients/detail/ps/p/bakers-cornercookie-mix-sugar-or-chocolate-chip/
If you like this article, then like it on our Otownfun WordPress account. Also, join to be one of our followers at otownfun on WordPress. For more great events, places, and articles, please visit us at www.otownfun.com .
Note: All written content and images are copy righted by either by the person and or company who wrote and photograph published for this article. No duplication and or republishing of this article without the consent of Otownfun. Otownfun is not responsible for any errors and or mistakes in any articles. Any questions please contact Otownfunnow@gmail.com . ©2021 Otownfun.com