Press Release by Marlow’s Tavern
ORLANDO, Fla. – Marlow’s Tavern welcomes warmer temperatures and a bounty of fresh new menu items for the spring and summer seasons. John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, and his culinary team have created new dishes that reflect the classic American fare guests love.
“The changing seasons always bring a new opportunity to add new dishes and drinks to our menu,” says Metz. “From starters and entrees to desserts and refreshing beverages, we’ve taken some of the freshest and most abundant ingredients of spring and summer to create special dishes that we know our guests will love.”
Guests can look forward to the following new plates:
- Crispy Panko Cauliflower: Cauliflower, creamy Gorgonzola and Buffalo
- New-Style Hummus: Creamy hummus, crispy Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, Harissa, toasty seasoned pita and extra virgin olive oil
- Blackened Trigger Fish: Paul’s secret spices, basmati rice, maque choux (okra, corn, red pepper and onion) and tomato beurre blanc
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon: Dill cream, cool quinoa tabbouleh, extra virgin olive oil
- Grilled Chicken Stack: Cauliflower puree, Brussels sprouts, green beans, shiitake and roast chicken jus
- Grilled New York Strip: 10-ounce New York strip, jumbo asparagus, twice-baked potato and sauce au poivre
- Crispy New York Strip Steak Sandy: Carnitas-style spiced New York strip, radish, tomato, arugula, red onion, tartar and capers on a toasty hoagie
- Carol’s Lobster Roll: Fresh steamed lobster, Old Bay and chives, served Maine- or Connecticut-style on a buttery Brioche roll
- Key Lime Pie: Fresh Key lime, graham cracker, whipped cream and almond and coconut tuile
Marlow’s Tavern also is shaking up the beverage menu with a selection of new cocktails and mocktails including:
- Coconut & Basil Margarita: Herradura Silver, lime, Cat Head Bitter Orange, agave, Real Coconut and basil leaves
- Black & Blue Mojito: blueberry, blackberry, mint, demerara syrup and soda
- Mocking Rita: Orange juice, house-made sour, agave and soda
- Apricot Mule: Apricot, lime and Fever Tree ginger beer
Marlow’s Tavern is open daily for lunch, happy hour, and dinner. For more information and to sign up as an Insider, visit marlowstavern.com.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Waterford Lakes
Marlow’s Tavern was established in 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding many Atlanta-area restaurants, as well as locations throughout Orlando and Tampa, Florida. John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, was named an “Atlanta Most Admired CEO” by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2020. In 2018, the Georgia Restaurant Association named Marlow’s Tavern one of the Restaurant Neighbor Award winners. Each neighborhood restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. For more information and location addresses, visit marlowstavern.com.
547 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, 407.757.0606
352 Mike Roberto Way, Oviedo, FL 32765, 407.542.1475
Marlow’s Lee Vista
6889 Eagle Watch Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.985.2381
Marlow’s at Pointe Orlando
9101 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819, 407.351.3627
Complimentary self-parking in the garage with purchase of $35+.
13134 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33618, 813.513.8899